Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back from the honeymoon!

We have made it home and are getting settled into our place! In three days from now, we will have been married for a month. What a GIFT it's been! :) Of course, you can hardly call two weeks of vacation bliss normal life, but we are settling in. This was the first week of what normalcy might be like for us and it was wonderful!

I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I'm married to an amazing man - he is a servant, a giver, and such a dear friend to me. I'm sure I have my googly eyes on :), but I'm also positive that this is an accurate description of who Mike is and what the Lord has gifted him with. I'm very thankful!

I'm going to try to attach some honeymoon pictures - the wedding pictures will be following shortly.

No comments: